Archery will be an IKAC, a warm up for Kings Company, and some novelty shoots. Throwing will depend on whether the dedicated marshal is present. If so he has some structured stuff planned. If not it will be pretty much open.
As for Heavy combat, this is the latest from our Heavy Combat Marshal Graf Volkmar Katzbalger
Armored Combat for Cattle Raids:
1. Novice Tournament (Entrants must have no kingdom-level fighting awards and must have never won a tournament. Double Elim or Round-Robin depending on the number of entrants.)
2. The Mag-Mor Annual Bring-Your-Best-Game Tournament (Standard double-elim using Calontir-standard tournament weapons)
3. Ox-hide Tournament (A bear-pit style tournament in a very small area with points-per-win determined by rank)
4. Melees if there is interest.
9:30: Inspections and Authorizations
10:30: Novice Tournament begins
Best-Game tournament to follow.
Ox-hide tourney may overlap the end of the Best-Game.
Please contact me if you have any questions:
– Volkmar – Mag Mor Marshal (Eric Doerr)